Tuition & Fees
SPECIAL TUITION ROLLBACK: $5900 (16-YEAR ROLLBACK TO 1998 PRICES!)
You may be able to attend our program for FREE if you qualify for a full Pell Grant through Federal Financial Aid (FFA), our Academic Scholarship and the American Opportunity education tax credit!
If you do not qualify for FFA, you may be able to attend our massage school for a tuition balance as low as $1900 with our prepayment discounts, our Academic Scholarship and the American Opportunity tax credit* if you qualify.
Our staff will assist you in finding the most economical way for you to attend our program!
SPECIAL 16-YEAR TUITION ROLLBACK: $5900 (ALL 2014 CLASSES)
A $500 Tuition Deposit is required upon enrollment to hold your place in our program (non-refundable).
This deposit will be deducted from your tuition balance.
OTHER REQUIRED COSTS: (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Application Fee: $50
- Books: Approximately $395 plus applicable sales tax. Due 2 weeks before class starts.
- ABMP Student Insurance: $45. Due 2 weeks before class starts.
- Linens & Oils: $100-200. Due first day of class. Available at CFMNH or from a source of your choice.
- CFMNH Clinic Shirt: $20. Due 2 weeks before class starts
- Transfer of Credit Fee (if applicable): $250
- Return check fee: $30
- Optional: Oakworks® Massage Table ($500-700) available at student discount rates through our massage school. Available to order in your choice of color on the first day of class or pick one from our Spa Shop anytime during our program. Guaranteed for life, and highly recommended.
The American Opportunity Tax Credit is a post-graduate credit of up to $2500.00 on your Federal Tax Return. This tax credit is available ONLY if you attend a school that is accredited and approved by the United States Department of Education like our school is. Please read more here.
For Current Gainful Employment information, clck HERE.