WELCOME TO ASHEVILLE'S MOST ESTABLISHED AND ONLY COMTA ACCREDITED MASSAGE SCHOOL, CELEBRATING 16 WONDERFUL AND SUCCESSFUL YEARS!
Thank you for considering the Center for Massage & Natural Health's Massage School for your accredited education and brand new career!
Through 2014, we are offering a unique special as a 'Thank You' to our wonderful Asheville community, as well as our national and international community from where our students come.
For the next year, we have rolled our tuition back to the level of when we first opened our fledgling massage school.
Select the sub-tabs from our Massage School menu on the left for specific information about our program and call us to arrange for your personal tour at (828) 658-0814.
Mission & Philosophy Statement
It is the mission of the Center for Massage & Natural Health to offer the highest quality education in massage therapy, bodywork and natural healing modalities to all who desire to become an integral part of natural health care and those who are already practitioners of the healing arts and sciences.
We maintain a philosophy of integrity in the educational process, which honors the wisdom and innate gifts of all our staff and students alike.
Educational Goals & Objectives
Graduates of the Center for Massage & Natural Health Massage Therapy Certification Program will be prepared to:
- Join the massage therapy profession, meeting all educational expectations for licensure in North Carolina, as well as national certification standards
- Plan and provide effective massage therapy treatment sessions, offering therapeutic benefits for a wide range of clients
- Develop and implement a self-care strategy, including methods to maintain a safe, injury-free massage therapy practice
- Develop successful and ethical therapeutic relationships with clients, incorporating an awareness of maintaining professional boundaries and roles
- Design and begin to implement a strategy for creating and maintaining a successful massage therapy practice or employment situation
- Identify strategies to pursue ongoing, post-graduation professional development, including seeking advanced specialty training, participating in professional organizations, and remaining current on massage therapy research
While we have a wonderful time here at CFMNH, educating our students to become successful health care providers is our number one priority. We prepare our students to take on challenging and rewarding positions around the world while providing one of the most profound personal growth experiences imaginable.