The Center for Massage & Natural Health is located in the heart of Downtown Asheville, North Carolina.
Our Massage School and Continuing Education Center consists of a beautiful learning environment, filled with natural light from the extra large south-facing windows and reflected by our pristine white walls.
We provide all necessary equipment for our program, including Oakworks® massage tables and adjustable face cradles in our classroom, as well as our Therapy Center, where students complete the clinical practicum portion of our program.
- Massage School & Continuing Education Classroom
- Admissions & Administrative Offices and Retail Spa Shop
- Massage Therapy Center
This property was completely renovated in November 2011 especially for us. With new carpeting, paint and plenty of windows with southern exposure and plenty of natural light, it is where all our classes all take place.
Our Massage School classroom consists of approximately 1300 SF of open space, 3 bathrooms and changing stalls and custom made wooden cubbies to store your personal items.
The historic and eclectic street in which our entire campus is located on is called Eagle Street. It is 1 block south of Pack Square in the heart of the city. The sidewalks are brick and the trees stand majestically along the entire street.
- 1300 SF with many south-facing windows
- Custom crafted storage cubbies
- 3 Bathrooms
- Changing Stalls
- New carpeting & Paint
- Fully furnished
Our Administrative Suite totals 1840 SF, and is beautifully furnished with themes from around the world.
This is where our dedicated staff spend their days assisting our students from their initial admissions process all the way through graduation and then with our Alumni Services, including Job Placement Services.
Our warm welcoming reception area includes wonderful massage products and equipment in our Spa Shop, where you will find many of the supplies you will need as you continue through our program.
We carry Biotone® massage oils, creams and lotions, Oakworks® massage tables and chairs and many books and other supplies. This is also where you will find our Student Library, complete with computer access.
- Administrative Offices and Business Suite
- New renovation in November 2011
- 1840 SF with many windows and extra large energy saving double pained windows.
- 8 separate administrative offices
- Student Library with Internet Access
- Spacious Reception and Retail Area
- Fully furnished offices with themes from many countries
- Green space just outside for picnics, student breaks or just a little fresh air and sunshine.
Our 1380 SF Massage Therapy Center & Student Clinic consists of several well appointed and private treatment rooms, a lovely reception area, a warm professional environment and a student lounge.
Our lovely Massage Therapy Center has all private, warmly lit treatment rooms, wonderfully heated massage tables and plenty of ambiance. Here you will be able to make your appointments for Student and/or Professional massage therapy treatments.
- Massage Therapy Center Suite
- Newly renovated in Spring 2010
- 1300 SF
- 5 Private Treatment Rooms
- 1 Reception Office
- Heated massage Tables
- Student Lounge
- Lovely Reception and Retail Area
- COMING SOON: FAR INFRARED SAUNA ROOM!