- Provide proof of age being 18 years or older
- Provide proof of high school graduation or GED Certification
- Complete a personal interview
- Be academically capable (willing and able to participate in all course work)
- Be mentally and emotionally prepared
- Be physically prepared and free from communicable disease
- Have clear, ethical intentions and be of good moral character
- Be able to demonstrate a clear plan for meeting financial agreements
- Have no significant logistical issues (including transportation, time and energy availability)
- Have no serious criminal convictions (CFMNH does not conduct background checks, but the North Carolina State Board of Massage & Bodywork Therapy does. Please contact the N.C. Board directly with questions about this.)
At the Center for Massage & Natural Health, we accept students from around the word. We carefully interiew every applicant to make sure they fulfill our admissions requirements and are able to successfully complete our program. This is a list of our basic enrollment requirements:
There are no application deadlines however; class sizes are limited and enrollment ends when classes are filled. Prospective students are encouraged to begin the application process as soon as possible.
- Submit your Admissions Application (Online or by mail)
- Be interviewed by our Admissions Staff
Upon acceptance into our program, we must have the following formally enroll you and secure your seat in the program:
- Signed Student Enrollment Agreement
- $500 tuition deposit (non-refundable)
Once you are enrolled, you may either pay your tuition balance in full to take advantage of any available prepayment discounts, begin the Federal Financial Aid process, sign-up for our payment plan option or make other necessary plans for financing your education.
Please see our Catalog Supplement for financial options and instructions.
*NOTE TO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: If you plan to attend our program directly after you graduate, you are welcome to start the application process early. Please submit your application to us without your High School Diploma and we will begin the enrollment process with you. Once you graduate from HS, you will need to submit a copy of your diploma to complete your Admissions Application and to begin our program.
NOTE: Before you can be begin our program, we must have the following documents:
- A recent photograph of yourself
- A photocopy of your high school diploma, GED certificate or college transcripts
These items can be mailed to: Center for Massage & Natural Health, 16 Eagle Street, Asheville, NC 28801 or dropped of in person at this address.