The Center for Massage & Natural Health has been passionately invested in creating graduates who are prepared to flourish as professionals in this ever-growing field for over twelve years.
The new 2010 AMTA Massage Therapy Industry Fact Sheet has just been published. Click HERE to read why you should want to become a massage therapist.
Our massage school curriculum has been carefully designed and refined over the many years we have been teaching to provide you with everything you need to become a professional in this ever-growing, multi-billion dollar industry.
From medical massage and spa practices, detailed and in-depth business practices, and full-on clinical experience at our Massage Therapy Center, once you complete our Massage & Bodywork Certification Program, you will have everything you need to begin your new career with professionalism and confidence.
You will find both our Administrative Staff and Instructors compassionately dedicated to creating an experience of excellence for each student. This consistent devotion to preparing and supporting graduates is among many of the core values making CFMNH a nationally recognized industry leader in massage therapy education.
Here are a few important elements that set us apart from other schools:
* COMTA Accredited
* Accreditation Approved by U.S. Department of Education
* N. C. Board Approved
* Federal Financial Aid Available to Qualifying Studnets
* Education Tax Credits and Deductions for Qualifying Students
* Graduate in Only 6-Months
* High Pass Rates on National Certification Exams
* Located in the #1 Adventure Town (National Geographic)
* Loving and Caring Faculty & Staff
* In-House Payment Plans
* LIFETIME Job Placement Services
* LIFETIME Graduate Services through our Alumni Website
* LIFETIME 20% Discount on Retail purchases
* LIFETIME 20% Discounts on Continuing Education Workshops
* In The Blue Ridge Mountains with Stunning Views
* Classes Starting Every 3 Months
* Day and Evening Classes Available
* Real Student Massage Therapy Center
* Student Library
* Book & Supply Store
* ABMP Professional Membership and Insurance Upgrade Credit ($69)
* Complementary Practitioner Listing on www.NaturalHealthDirectories.com with your own logo and photos, all to help you promote your new practice for 1 full year. These complementary listings are exclusive to our graduates only!
We are COMTA Accredited, N.C. State Board Approved, NCBTMB Approved, an AMTA School Member, a member of ABMP and VA Approved for qualifying students.